As an investor taking on risky investments in qualified small businesses you want to maximize your potential gains by leveraging the tax incentives written for you. Your stock may be eligible for a 100% capital gains tax exclusion. QSBSExpert is here to help!
- What Businesses Qualify for QSBS?
- Can My QSBS Gain(s) Be Excluded from Taxes?
- What are the Tax Benefits if I Qualify for QSBS?
- What if My QSBS Situation is More Complex?
Frequently Asked Questions for Individual Investors
- Does my QSBS Exclusion Increase if I am Married?
- How is the Section 1202 QSBS Capital Gains Exclusion Reported on My Tax Return?
- What is an Accredited Investor?
This article does not constitute legal or tax advice. Please consult with your legal or tax advisor with respect to your particular circumstance.