As an employee, you have taken the risk of believing in your company and dedicating your time and maybe even money to its mission. You could be missing out on tax incentives with your compensated stock. Your stock may be eligible for a 100% capital gains tax exclusion. QSBSExpert is here to help!
- Does the Business Qualify for QSBS?
- Can My QSBS Gain(s) Be Excluded from Taxes?
- What are the Tax Benefits if I Qualify for QSBS?
- What if My QSBS Situation is More Complex?
Frequently Asked Questions for Employees
- How is the Section 1202 QSBS Capital Gains Exclusion Reported on My Tax Return?
- Should I Exercise My Stock Options Now?
- Do My Stock Options Qualify for QSBS?
- Can Any Service Qualify for QSBS Compensation?
This article does not constitute legal or tax advice. Please consult with your legal or tax advisor with respect to your particular circumstance.