The Company You’ll Join
The CapGains platform improves access to tax incentives by increasing the transparency of the information necessary to claim them. Opening data access helps entrepreneurs and their earliest supporters, investors, employees and other stakeholders manage, monitor and ultimately benefit from tax savings designed to spur innovation and economic development.
- We are a rapidly growing, venture backed company in a nascent but growing space.
- CapGains Inc. was incubated out of The Legal Tech Fund, the world’s foremost early-stage venture fund focused on the ever-changing world of law and legal adjacent fields. Private markets tax automation and optimization was a sector they deemed so ripe for disruption, they couldn’t help themselves but to help launch a company in that space.
At CapGains Inc., we are helpful, transparent, punctual, and motivated. We are determined, educated individuals and experts in our field.
What We Believe
We believe that improving transparency of tax incentives helps make tax incentive programs work better, that doing so helps drive innovation and US economic growth, and that we can make this happen with the right team.
The Team You’ll Work With
- As a member of CapGains Inc. you will receive hands-on coaching and mentorship from CapGains’ founders, colleagues, advisors & investors
- You will embrace real responsibility. This role is focused on tier 1 startups, VCs, and late stage exits with some of the most marquee and celebrated unicorns of today’s capital markets
As we continue our rapid expansion, we are looking for a team member who can evangelize QSBS Expert’s story with key members of the startup ecosystem and private equity markets. This is a position for someone who is drawn to the fast-paced environment of startup sales, who loves to engage with sophisticated stakeholders, and who prides themself on a relentless motor, coachable nature, and who thrives in a hyper-entrepreneurial environment.
Specifically, this AE Role will be Responsible for:
- Strategically researching/identifying potential partnership and client opportunities, generating leads, & uncovering high-value opportunities
- Driving business through MQL lead conversion, and thoughtful execution of a targeted outbound strategy.
- Communicating QSBS Experts’ business model to potential clients and partners in a compelling and impactful way
- Supporting sales efforts across the entire commercial funnel, including prospecting, conducting meetings, post-demo follow thru & pipeline management. This role includes soup-to-nuts commercial responsibility.
The Impact You’ll Have
By working on our state of the art platform, you will be responsible for building tools that allow companies and investors to create additional wealth by taking advantage of tax incentives,, and driving the technology foundation for the broader company and mission.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Enthusiastic about joining our unique, operating environment: hyper-growth; lean; innovative; & value driven
- Customer-centric, organized professional, who knows how to work in a dynamic environment
- Someone who takes their work seriously, but doesn’t take themselves too seriously
Beyond These Characteristics, below are some skills and capabilities which will help win the role:
- Goal-oriented with a bias towards action, and palpable sense of urgency
- Someone who prides themselves on their drive and non-stop motor
- Learning-obsessed, growth mindset, with the appetite to dive deep into technical issues
- Persuasive verbal and written communications skills
- Tenacity and resilience with a will to persevere despite stumbles and rejections
- Poise, confidence, and maturity to interact with senior-level clientele
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect us via email at [email protected]